Revealed: Along the Lake
Here's the whole twist...
A tour along the North Shore from Duluth all the way to Grand Portage. A puzzle trip you're sure to enjoy... and with a few twists, you will want to keep an eye out for the unexpected.
Were you able to find the 21 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Along the Lake Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- Three seagulls are now flying over the lake
- New pine tree in this location
- Kayaker is visible along the shore
- Split Rock Lighthouse is lighting up the lake
- The stars have moved
- A sailboat appears in the distance
- The moon is out!
- Grand Marais Lighthouse is lit up
- There’s bikers under the bridge
- There’s a light in the window of Split Rock Lighthouse
- A couple is enjoying Gooseberry Falls
- A deer overlooks the river
- The rock moved in the falls
- Campers are making S'mores over a campfire
- Another new pine tree here
- Trees are turning to fall colors
- Different windows are lit up in the building
- A tour boat is coming into port
- Clouds moved in along the horizon and there’s a shooting star
- The big ship leaving port has a new color
- More seagulls over the Duluth Harbor South Inner Breakwater Light lighthouse
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: