Here's the whole twist...
Ah, the wonder and sparkle in Santa’s eyes. Such a magical time of year. With Santa at work, you are sure to find some things that have gone amiss. Why even Teddy is glued to Santa and trying to watch his every move.
Were you able to find the 29 differences between the box cover and final puzzle image?
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- Wreath now hanging above shelf on the brick wall
- Books change color on top shelf and string disappeared
- JOY blocks are now displayed
- Lamp is turned on (top shelf)
- Tree lights change from white to multi-colored
- Four round ball ornaments change color
- Santa is wearing a different pair of glasses (rims are now gold)
- Shutters are now open on window
- With shutters open, reveals a beautiful wintery scene
- Wall color changed from beige to blue
- Teddy portrait on shelf – now tilting his head the other direction
- Camera set on its side
- More Christmas books added to the bottom shelf
- Snowman decoration displayed on shelf
- Two fancier ornaments change color
- Santa’s tassel on his hat changed to gold
- Teddy’s chair changed from brown to a deep red colored wood
- Believe blocks are now green and red
- Shiny blue toy truck appears behind Santa’s boot
- Santa’s boot buckle changed from silver to gold
- The stool Santa is sitting on changed from red to green
- Some seams in the wood floor have changed positions
- Cookies are near Teddy Bear
- Santa’s bag now red versus green
- An additional bell is on the rope (3 versus 2)
- Rope on the bag has changed color from red to green
- Spinning top new near Santa’s stool
- Floor color changed to brown
- Santa’s bag is glowing brighter
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: