Revealed: Cabin Life
Here's the whole twist...
|Cabin Sweet Cabin! Many things have gone amiss while soaking in nature and enjoying an early morning at the cabin. Were you able to find the 32 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?|
Cabin Life Revealed:
- Pine tree in upper left corner has a few added pine cones
- Cardinal is perched on the pine tree in the upper left corner
- The smoke from the cabin chimney has a new path in the sky
- An additional cardinal appears above the cabin
- The soaring eagle has changed direction of his flight
- The sun has started to rise as the day begins
- A chickadee has landed in the birch tree
- The woodpecker is pecking at a new spot
- A new pine tree appears in the distance (just to the right of the birch tree)
- Three bare spots on the ground have moved from the left side of the puzzle to the right
- Three mushrooms have appeared where the three bare spots of dirt used to be
- A moose is checking out the scene just left of the cabin
- The deer has grown antlers!
- A campfire has been started to the right of the cabin
- A squirrel has jumped on the cabin railing
- Lights have turned on inside the cabin
- The doormat to the cabin has changed colors
- The shape of the two squares on the front door have changed
- A lady slipper has grown in front of the cabin
- More rocks appear along the cabin path
- A hot coffee mug has been set on the arm of the Adirondack chair
- An otter is busy in the water
- A pine cone has fallen on the end of the dock
- Ah, a juvenile loon has climbed aboard mama loon
- More lily pads have grown around the dock
- The fish is making a jump for it in the other direction
- A cattail has sprung up
- Hey, the turtle is on the move
- Another bird, a robin, has joined the scene
- The color of the paint on the canoe paddles changed and one is now in front of the other
- A couple acorns have fallen on the ground – did the squirrel see that?
- Another flower has sprung to life by the canoe paddles
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.