Revealed: Canning Veggies
Here's the whole twist...
Can’t beat the taste of garden fresh vegetables year around. Many things have gone amiss while canning some of your favorites. Were you able to find the 25 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Canning Veggies Revealed:
- Wooden spoon moved from the right to the left on the wall
- Wooden fork is hanging next to the moved spoon
- Someone took the basket – no, there it is on the right side near the sweet yams
- Wood wall background is darker (oak versus maple)
- An additional asparagus spear appears on the table
- Fabric table cloth changed from red plaid to blue striped
- Two additional garlic cloves appear on the table
- Cucumber slice was added near the cucumber in the lower right corner
- Lid on the pickle jar was changed from burlap fabric to metal
- Cute red ribbon was added to decorate the pickle jar
- Garlic cloves were added to the pickles
- Dill was added to the pickles as well –yum!
- The sweet yams were swapped with the carrots
- Pete’s Pickled Carrots label was added to the carrot jar
- The sweet yams have moved in the jar (appear in different locations)
- Lid on the sweet yams changed from metal to burlap fabric
- Pickled onions are now pickled eggs
- Twine color changed from tan to red on what is now the pickled eggs jar
- Burlap fabric lid for red peppers is now green
- Bertie’s Beets label was added to the jar of beets
- A basil leaf was added to the red pepper jar
- Ivy now appears behind the jar of garlic
- Ivy also appears at the base of the jar of beets
- New ivy is behind the pickles
- Behind the garlic, another tomato appears
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.