Revealed: Chicago Spirit
Here's the whole twist...
What a windy day in Chicago. Many things have gone amiss… some very obvious, yet some subtle. In all, you should be able to locate 25 differences from the puzzle you have assembled and the box image.
Chicago Spirit Revealed:
- The Chicago Harbor Lighthouse now protects the harbor
- Jack Frost added his trademark chill to the Windy City
- A daring soul is ice surfing in the harbor
- The crescent moon is facing another direction
- A lone shooting star is flying across the horizon
- Someone is flying a kite downtown
- A few stars sparkle in the sky
- Art Institute lion is sporting a wreath for the Holidays
- Additional Holiday lights on the evergreens
- Blackbird soaring into the scene
- Atop the Wrigley Building time has changed
- Beyond the Cloud Gate (Bean) a man is chasing his hat
- Three of the Navy Pier ferris wheel carts are now green
- Additional lights on the Navy Pier ferris wheel
- Crossbeams added to the John Hancock Center
- Smurfit-Stone (Diamond) building reflections have changed
- Trump Tower has an additional antenna
- 311 South Wacker building is taller – left of Sears Tower
- CNA Plaza windows added – right of Sears Tower
- Flags blowing in the wind behind Navy Pier
- Chicago Theatre sign appears downtown
- Pizza sign appears on Navy Pier
- Someone’s shoveling snow around Navy Pier
- A snowman has been built on top of the Water Tower
- Man playing saxophone in building next to Water Tower
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.