Revealed: Cookies at Christmas
Here's the whole twist...
What a display of beautiful, delicious sugar cookies for Christmas! A few mischievous elves worked their magic on the presentation. Were you able to find the 20 differences they created between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Cookies at Christmas Revealed:
1) Blue car swapped places with the red truck
2) Holly on the white plate changed to a Christmas tree
3) Red and white gift moved from the red plate to the white plate
4) Cookie cutter changed from a Christmas tree into a bell
5) Red and green candy coated candies were added to the bottom of the puzzle
6) Three unfrosted cookies moved locations
7) The table runner has changed (fabric and pattern now plaid)
8) The red polka dotted stocking changed to a red striped stocking
9) Santa cookie was holding a teddy bear now holding a candy cane
10) The star on top of the Christmas tree on the red plate changed
11) The black and red plaid gift cookie moved from the table to the red plate
12) The snowman snow globe swapped positions with the Christmas tree snow globe
13) The unfrosted gingerbread man swapped positions with a frosted gingerbread man
14) Mrs. Claus' uncooked cookies are now cooked and served with candy canes
15) Small snowman and gingerbread man on the red plate swapped locations
16) Santa on the red plate went from holding a blue gift to a orange gift with blue polka dots
17) A few marshmallows have been added to the hot chocolate and table
18) Two snowmen on the round plate switched positions
19) Snowman went from holding a wreath to holding a cardinal
20) Cookie of milk and cookies on the round plate changed from a gingerbread man to a candy cane
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.