Revealed: Discover the Fair from A to Z
Here's the whole twist...
So much to see at the Minnesota State Fair that it is a good thing it lasts for 12 days! Many things have gone amiss while exploring both old and new favorites on the fairgrounds. Were you able to identify the 80 differences between the box cover and the final puzzle image?
Discover the Fair from A to Z Revealed (in alphabetical order):
- A - Flags have changed colors on the Agriculture building
- A - Boy and alpaca have changed directions
- A - Someone ate a slice of the apple pie!
- B - A new band appears in the Bandshell… wait they were playing at the Dan Patch Park
- B - Boar must have needed to cool down (a bit muddy)
- B - Boar ate some cookies
- B - Boy takes a selfie with the biggest boar
- C - Corn dog was added to the letter C
- D - New band on the Dan Patch stage… wait they were playing at the Bandshell
- D - Yellow and blue umbrellas switched places located near the benches in Dan Patch Park
- D - People gathered to watch performance at DNR Garden stage
- D - Two more ducklings are following mama
- E - More people are entering the fair (person pushing stroller, child running, and 3 more just passing through the gate)
- E - Every other flag at entrance is now green (versus all blue)
- E - It is now evening – judging by the color of the sky in top right corner
- F - The Ferris Wheel cars have rotated
- F - The Fairchild statue is now holding a flag
- F - People are watching the fish
- G - More people are entering the Grandstand
- G - Fireworks light up the sky
- G - The newlywed couple (shown on W on the box cover) are now going down the Giant Slide in celebration
- H - Barrels change colors with one knocked down by the rider
- H - Ghost moved above the haunted house (now facing the other direction)
- H - Zombies appear on the loose
- I - Flags appear on the International Bazar (Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Mexico)
- I - Vine has grown over the globe
- I - Flowers now in bloom just below globe
- I - Man and child have moved (to the left side of the letter I)
- I - Two new people appear to be headed to the Information booth
- J - One of the jars has been opened… probably for tasting
- K - K letter color swaps with P letter (now is pink)
- K - Tube man (large inflatable stick figure balloon) has gotten larger
- L - Lumberjack took a dunk
- L - Girl watering the garden admires how fast the corn has grown
- L - Llama costume contest participant appears among the sunflowers!
- M - Night sky with fireworks at the Midway
- M - Midway is now lit up
- M - Slingshot ride flings upward
- M - Bite has been eaten from the donut
- M - Basketball lands in the mini donuts
- M - Line of people appear waiting for tickets or corndogs
- M - All-you-can-drink milk cup appears
- N - Trees change colors around the North End Event Center
- N - Tired fairgoer takes a break under the tree
- N - Birds fly off near him
- O - Tractors shuffle places in the Old Iron Show
- O - Steam engine is running (you can see the steam)
- O - Oink Booth pig and sign swap, and a piglet joins the scene
- P - P letter color swaps with Q (now is orange)
- P - Babe the Blue Ox could no longer resist and is eating some peanuts
- P - Turman signature is added to the Paul Bunyan statue
- Q - Quilt pattern has changed
- Q - Quilt lady’s hair and dress swap colors!
- R - DJ is facing a different direction
- R - DJ’s shirt has changed color, along with his sunglasses to match (blue to red)
- R - Boy’s shorts now blue (the color of the DJ’s shirt on the box)
- S - Sheep appear – with one even sheared
- S - Trees near Skyride have changed color
- T - Mom appears and is buying a ticket for her daughter at the Ticket Booth
- U - U letter color swaps with Z (now U of M gold color)
- U - Drum Major added to lead the band
- U - Three pigeons appear on Underwood sign, UPS box and in the sky
- Near U - Couple swaps places with the father carrying a son on his shoulders (found in right and left bottom corners)
- V - Viper cars have rotated and you can see the snake’s tongue
- V - V letter changes color to purple… perhaps Viking’s purple?
- W - More people added shopping, standing in line, strolling (13 in all) on the letter W
- W - Wedding ceremony has ended… couple is no longer standing here (as mentioned now cruising down the Giant Slide)
- Near W - Kids taking selfie change up their background
- Near X - Exhausted women on the bench has changed location
- Near X - That poor, exhausted women has slurped down her drink
- X - On the letter X, couples expressions change as they find their location!
- X - Helps that the map is now turned right side up
- X - Twins change location in the stroller
- Y - Lovebirds appear in the tree above the Ye Od Mill sign
- Y - Fish jumps out of the water
- Near Y- Boy petting the invisible dog flipped (same location, but boy is on his right side of the man versus left)
- Z - Z letter color swapped with U (now blue)
- Z - Zucchini grows even bigger
- Z - As a result of the even larger zucchini, red ribbon changes to blue!
- Near Z - Barry signature moves
Need a Hint? Click Here.
A – Agricultural Building, Apples, Apple pie, Alpaca Costume Competition
B – Bandshell, Biggest Boar, Blue ribbon, Butter Carving, Butter Queen, Bucket of cookies
C – CHS Miracle of Birth building (baby lamb), Carousel, Cow… Corn on the Cob added!
D – Dan Patch Park and stage, Duck, DNR Garden Stage
E – Entrance, Eco Experience
F – Fairchild Statue, Fish Pond, Ferris Wheel, Fire Tower … added Fireworks, Flag on Fairchild’s staff
G – Giant Slide, Grandstand, Goat
H – Haunted House, History & Heritage Center, Horse
I – International Bazaar, Information Booth
J – Jams, Jellies, J.V. Bailey House
K – Kidway, Krazy Maze
L – Little Farm Hands, Lumberjack Show Log rolling, Llama,
M – Midway (Mighty Midway), Mini Donuts, Milk (all-you-can-drink) in Minnesota State Fair cup
N – North End Event Center
O – Oink Booth, Old Iron Show
P – Paul Bunyan Statue (with Babe) eating a Pronto Pup, Peanuts, Poultry, Pigeon
Q – Quilt making
R – Radio Broadcasting, Rabbit
S – Space Tower, Skyride, Skyglider, Sheep…one sheared!
T – Tickets, Turkey-on-a-Stick, Trolley
U – University of Minnesota Outdoor Stage, UPS mailbox, Umbrella, Underwood street sign
V – Viper ride, Visitor’s Plaza
W – Watertower, West End Market (specifically, The Blue Barn, LuLu’s Public House-first rooftop patio at the fair, Market Canopies)
X – X marks the spot on map as to where you are!
Y – Ye Olde Mill
Z – Zipper ride, Zuchinni winner of blue ribbon
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.