Revealed: Frosty Fun
Here's the whole twist...
Snow and cold – perfect ingredients for winter fun! Many things have gone amiss while getting outdoors to enjoy a snowy day at the St. Paul Winter Carnival. Were you able to find the 20 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
- A few stars have shifted in the winter sky
- Titan, the Prince of the North Wind has blown in replacing the moon (upper right)
- The two large snowflakes in the upper right corner switched locations
- The moose is now facing into the wind (opposite direction)
- A cardinal has joined the moose in enjoying the Minnesota weather
- The skiers have moved to the northern part of the state
- The northern tree line has disappeared
- King Boreas and Vulcanus Rex are racing on the snowmobiles
- The boy fishing has reeled in a big one!
- Check out the change in each fisherman’s expression
- The man sitting on the plastic bucket is pointing at the big catch
- The girl working on the Twin Cities snow sculptures has proudly finished
- A pile of snowballs appears near the girl that built the sculpture
- The boy building the snowman has almost finished as well
- A snowball fight has begun between the Twin Cities
- The hockey player has moved to the southwest part of the state
- The hockey player now has competition
- A new tree line has appeared below the Twin Cities snow sculpture
- The two large snowflakes at the bottom of the puzzle have switched locations
- Wait, who is that tobogganing – it’s Klondike Kate!
|In addition to the changes above – the shape of the state of Minnesota is hidden 10 times throughout the puzzle. Can you spot them? In the reveal map below you will see the locations circled.|
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.