Revealed: Gateway to the North Shore
Here's the whole twist...
A trip along the north shore has many iconic spots you’ll want to see. You’ll notice though, that on this road trip many things have gone amiss.
Were you able to find the 34 differences between the box cover and the puzzle art?
Gateway to the North Shore Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- The moon and reflection over Hollow Rock have moved, and there’s a shooting star
- Bird flew/moved towards the water
- Fireflies came out while camping
- Lights are on in Enger Tower...
- and you can see the top
- There are two more searchlights
- Welcome to Duluth sign changed color
- This gull flew/moved among the lights
- The paddle boarder is now going the other direction
- This gull moved and there’s another one to the right...
- and this gull also moved (if you could fly, would you stay still?!)
- The Aerial Lift Bridge has been raised...
- because there’s a ship that needs to pass
- Gull on the Fitger’s water tower is different...
- and there’s another gull in front of the Split Rock Lighthouse
- You can see silhouettes inside the tent
- The agates have all changed positions
- A new gull landed on top of the Harbor North Pier Lighthouse
- Look what’s playing at the NorShor Theatre!
- More lights are on upstairs in the Glensheen Mansion, and be sure to look closely in the window (you will see the silhouette of a person)
You can now see the fountain and pool found in the garden at Glensheen Mansion
- There’s now two people canoeing
- Did you spot the bald eagle in the tree?
- There’s a black bear cub near mama bear in the brush
- The St. Louis County Depot moved to lower left corner
- The kayaks, paddles and one person’s hair changed color!
- This gull flew/moved
- The berries moved
- North Shore Scenic Railroad engine is quite different!
- Cloud has moved
- Tough to spot, but the trees are slightly different (dark pine now appears in front of lighter color trees)
- Deer crossed the Gooseberry River
- The lady slipper is facing the other direction
- You can barely see this pine tree now
Need a Hint? Click Here.
Still need more help to finish the puzzle? Prefer to view the actual puzzle image? Click here to see the complete reveal.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.