Revealed: Hello Winter
Here's the whole twist...
It's Winter! We like to say, find joy in the cold, for if you don't there will still be cold and snow! Quite a few things have gone amiss in these delightful, uplifting winter scenes.
Were you able to find the 40 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Hello Winter Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- The scene gets larger - goes to the edge of the puzzle
- Book on the shelf is a different color (appears it came from the chair)
- Book on chair is a different color (was taken from the shelf)
- Cozy Up With a Good Book changes color with designs added at beginning and end
- Snow has stopped falling and the moon is out
- Cup color and book color have changed...
- And a bookmark appears in the book on the table
- The outside border design changes
- The moon gets replaced with a star
- Fire changes colors from yellow to red...
- and the pile of firewood is all gone
- The phrase changes to Peace, Love & Bonfires
- Squirrel appears in the tree
- Cold Hands, Warm Heart changes colors
- Ready, Set, Snow! shovels move to Keepin’ it toasty cup of hot cocoa (location #26)
- Snowshoes flip around
- Two cute birds land on the snowshoes
- Snowman has a new friend on his arm (red cardinal)
- Snowman’s hat & scarf change colors
- Another new friend also joins the Snowman scene (rabbit!)
- Hockey skates replace ice skates (with a background color change)
- Bluebird flies away – replaced by red cardinal
- Brighter bluebird lands on another tree branch
- Heart swinging from the tree branch is now a star
- Color of the phrase Walking in a Winter Wonderland changed
- Hot chocolate moves to shovel (location #15)… and chocolate flakes are now in the hot cocoa
- Smores are now ready to eat
- Phrase has changed to Life’s Short – Make Smores
- Skis are different colors and…
- Bluebird is perched on a ski pole
- Pinecone is placed next to the lantern...
- and snow flurries abound (stars disappear and trees are even loaded with snow!)
- The phrase Seize the Night changes color
- This scene gets larger – goes to the edge of the puzzle
- Outside border design changes
- Cloud appears in the sky
- Red bird moves up a branch and…
- Additional bluebird lands in place of the red bird
- Snowman arms have moved – magical!
- There’s Snow Place Like Home phrase has designs added at beginning and end
Need a Hint? Click Here.
Still need more help to finish the puzzle? Prefer to view the actual puzzle image? Click here to see the complete reveal.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.