Here's the whole twist...
Ah, the joy of gardening! It’s time to plant and pick your favorite garden vegetables, herbs and flowers, wherever they may grow. Were you able to find the 22 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
- Small, red tomato is replaced by celery stalks
- Heirloom tomato is replaced with juicy slice of watermelon
- Purple onion appears in place of the green tomato
- Let it grow has moved, replacing two small red tomatoes
- Red tomato turns into a green tomato
- Herbs change – two arugula leaves and a single leaf herb now basil leaves
- Large red tomato appears in place of garlic bulb
- Red tomato in place of green tomato
- Garden pruner appears
- Purple onion is now a yellow onion
- Two watermelon slices are replaced with heirloom tomato (from location #2)
- Three small red tomatoes appear in locations labeled 12
- Root & rise (with arugula leaf added under it) swap places with pea pods
- The two raspberries move up replacing the lavender
- Gardening glove appears where the raspberries were located
- Soul to Soil replaces the garden shears
- Garden trowel and hand fork replace the celery stalks
- Purple lavender replaced with two watermelon slices
- Cucumbers and a red pepper replaced with ear of corn
- The shovel and pitch fork switched positions
- New garden trowel appears in place of Soul to Soil
- Rosemary herbs are growing from the pot (and the garden fork has disappeared)
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.