Here's the whole twist...
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- California Quarter Horses are headed in the opposite direction across the countryside
- Mae and Naja (mother and son) moved to location #17 and changed directions
- Horseshoes now placed in the shape of a heart
- Harvey the Paint Horse finished his snack and appears to hear something as head is now upright
- Buxton the Quarter Horse/Arabian is running in the opposite direction
- Gypsy Gold Farm’s BB King (Gypsy Vanner Horse) swapped locations with Buxton the Quarter Horse/Arabian
- Frannie the Warmblood Mare seems to have something to say
- This winter herd is on the move as they frolic in the snow
- Finny the Pinto is now looking at you (head shifted to your right)
- Sake and Denard have gone from trotting to galloping.
- Poppi the Quarter horse with his buddy Benson, the Great Pyrenees/German Shepard cross continue their chat/greeting but in slightly changed position
- Panda in the flowers is now sporting a grin
- Stedemann the Warmblood turns his head for another view
- Someone painted the barn in the background – from green to brown
- Pinto changes to a Gypsy Vanner
- Buxton and Lily joined by Jess (third horse in the scene)
- Mae (morgan mare) and Naja (foal) move to location #2
- Frame color changes shade of green – lime to more of a teal color
- Thirsty horse named, Baby Shark! is happily drinking even more water!
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: