Revealed: Intentional Kindness
Here's the whole twist...
Have you been inspired by these sweet creatures to spread some kindness to others? Many things have gone amiss during their acts of kindness, but the outcome which warms your heart remains.
Were you able to find the 46 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Intentional Kindness Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- The pelican changed color from white to grey
- The word “Ride” changed colors and is now blue
- Another mouse caught a ride
- The color of the hyena’s fur changed a bit
- The rocks are now gray
- The word “Laugh” is now purple
- The word “Write” is now green
- The Statue of Liberty is now the Eiffel Tower
- A different cat is writing the letter (gray with stripes)
- The rug under the cat changed color
- Three flowers on the frame around Intentional Kindness changed colors
- The hearts and stars of the frame changed top to bottom (with some color changes)
- The word “Intentional” changed colors
- The flowers and hearts on “Kindness” changed colors
- The rug has changed color and is now behind the frame
- There is less dog hair to vacuum
- The kindness statement is different
- The vacuum change color, the bag is full and the hose has shifted
- The dog is now brown
- A friend (the rabbit) is now helping to clean
- The table and bowl changed colors, and the bowl has tennis balls
- The frame and picture hanging on the wall is different
- The gray emu is now an ostrich!
- The snail’s shell changed color
- An ant joined to listen with the snail
- The word “Listener” changed color
- The tall grass and leaves are now green
- The word “Bake” is now purple
- The “Thank You” statement changed and is a different color
- The bear changed color and is enjoying cookies
- The swing set scene moved up (swapped with the knitting scene) and all the coral changed colors
- Hammerhead shark (vs grey shark) is now babysitting the turtles!
- The zebra and unicorn switched places
- Unicorn’s mane is a brighter rainbow of colors
- The grass is blowing in the opposite direction
- Unicorn’s horn is a different color
- Zebra’s nose is a different color
- Wait, that’s a different parrot sitting on the library
- The library book house is now purple...
- ...and now has puzzle boxes inside ;-)
- Colors on the flowers are different
- The statement changed to indicate now a "puzzle" library!
- The sheep is munching on the bush (bush is now smaller)...
- ...has less wool and is wearing stylist boxer shorts!
- The word “Give” is now green (and the whole scene swapped with swing set)
- The pig’s blanket is now different colors
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: