Revealed: Larry's Chance Encounter
Here's the whole twist...
Congratulations on finishing our first fantasy jigsaw puzzle… did you have any idea what would happen when Larry rolled the die?
A few of the changes that you must have noticed, along with dramatic multi-toothed creature coming into his peripheral view, include:
- As Larry rolled the red die towards the frog, this caused the frog to spring into a full layout dive towards the water (or was it the shear revelation that there were so many threats in the forest!)?
- Did you realize that there was one large creature with tentacles skulking just under the water
- Even the three rabbits each got in on the potential for attack – oh where did that mallet come from?
- Understandably the croc did not want to miss the action with his head rising just above the surface
- Overhead the bat-like creature takes flight... yikes!
- Larry’s encounter will depend on that die roll – truly a chance encounter!
Preston Stone, the artist for this puzzle, named the knight in this scene in recognition of one of the original artists of fantasy art within the gaming industry, Larry Elmore. Preston took an art class taught by Larry and considers him a significant influence in his career.
Roll on... or should we say puzzle on?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.