Revealed: Larry's Chance Encounter
Here's the whole twist...
Congratulations on finishing our first fantasy jigsaw puzzle… did you have any idea what would happen when Larry rolled the die?
A few of the changes that you must have noticed, along with dramatic many-toothed creature coming into his peripheral view, include:
- As Larry rolled the red die towards the frog, this caused the frog to spring into a full layout dive towards the water (or was it the shear revelation that there were so many threats in the forest!)?
- Did you realize that was one large creature with tentacles skulking just under the water
- Even the three rabbits each got in on the potential for attack – oh where did that mallet come from?
- Understandably the crocodile did not want to miss the action with his head rising just above the surface
- Overhead the bat-like creature takes flight
- Larry’s encounter will depend on that die roll – truly a chance encounter!
Preston Stone, the artist for this puzzle, named the knight in this scene, Larry, in recognition of the original artist of the Dungeons and Dragons … help Tony.
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.