Here's the whole twist...
Let the winter festivities begin! Many things have gone amiss while getting outdoors to enjoy a snowy Minnesota winter. Were you able to find the 30 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
- The lettering of “Let it Snow” on top left switched with the bottom “Let it Snow” image.
- Background colors of all three “Let it Snow” designs switched location and more snowflakes appear around all “Let it Snow” images.
- The cardinal is now looking to the right and the acorn shifted as well.
- There’s a rider on the snowmobile crossing sign and they’re now headed in the opposite direction.
- A moon is on the rise behind the Ole the Viking.
- Glogg glass has flopped horizontally.
- Cross-country skier in the green jacket is now in the lead (or they switched sweaters!).
- Some blinds have been drawn in the home.
- Tan cat has appeared in the window.
- The winter hat (in the MN outline) has swapped locations with hat on bottom of puzzle.
- Cup of cocoa now has marshmallows.
- Winter Carnival logo has rotated 45 degrees.
- A cloud has blown in behind the polar bear and it has started to snow – but he is still fishing!
- The polar bear has caught a fish and his pole bends with the catch.
- Another polar bear comes out of the fish house to check out the big catch.
- The designs on the gold coffee mug have changed.
- Coffee beans have moved locations and a third bean was added.
- Signs for Sledding, Hot Cocoa, Ski Lodge and Ice Rink have been switched around and the letter color for Ski Lodge and Sledding swapped.
- The pinecone has flopped horizontally.
- The pom on the gnome’s hat is now hanging on the other side.
- The bear’s eyes are now closed... must be hibernating... ZZZZZZ...
- Welcome Winter has changed the angle in which it is written.
- The snowman that was skiing has taken up sledding.
- The curling stone is headed in the opposite direction.
- The snowshoes must have been used as snow appears on top of them.
- There’s a gnome skiing now!
- There is snow on the evergreens behind the gnome.
- It’s snowing on Paul Bunyan.
- Paul has changed the way he is handling the hockey stick.
- Babe has become his goalie!
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.