Revealed: Moon Over Minneapolis
Here's the whole twist...
What a crazy day in Minneapolis. Many things have gone amiss… some very obvious, yet some subtle. Were you able to catch the 25 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Moon Over Minneapolis Changes:
1) The colors in the sky have shifted.
2) The stars in the sky have moved to be predominately on the left side of the puzzle.
3) The clouds have moved to be predominately on the right side of the puzzle.
4) Time on all the clocks have changed (there are 4 of them).
5) The biker by the Mississippi is now being led by a friend with a light.
6) A truck is driving out of downtown across the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
7) A car is driving to downtown over the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
8) Lights are on in the windows of the Guthrie Theater (changed from blue to yellow).
9) Two people have entered the Yellow Room in the Guthrie Theater.
10) The video screen on the US Bank stadium has been turned on.
11) The reflection on the US Bank Stadium is now a blue color as the evening has progressed.
12) North Star Blankets building has a few more windows.
13) A shooting star has moved in the sky.
14) Lights are now shinning on the North Star Blankets sign.
15) Lights appear on top of the Capella Tower.
16) Lights appear on top of the IDS building.
17) The Courthouse roof has changed from burgundy to green.
18) The Courthouse building has changed from green to burgundy.
19) Green lights appear on the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
20) Mill ruins top section of windows have switched locations (top section with section below).
21) The 9 windows on the right side of the Mill ruins have moved to the left side.
22) Brown buildings behind the Foshay building have turned to burgundy.
23) The foliage in the foreground has turned green.
24) Adam’s signature has changed location.
25) The moon over Minneapolis has moved and gotten bigger in the sky!
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.