Revealed: Santa's Game
Here's the whole twist...
What a crazy day at the North Pole. Many things have gone amiss… some very obvious, yet some subtle. Were you able to locate the 25 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Santa's Game Revealed:
1) A reindeer joins Santa golfing
2) An elf is hard at work carrying a gift
3) A deer lawn ornament decorates a golf green
4) A Christmas stocking now hangs on a tree
5) Christmas lights appear on the trees
6) Milk and cookies appear behind Santa’s golf bag
7) Santa has a scorecard in his pocket
8) A bell from Santa’s sleigh is hanging in the foreground
9) Flag pole is decorated with candy cane stripes
10) A lone white dove is flying in the sky
11) Snowman has a 5th button added below scarf
12) Snowman has a 6th button added above belt
13) An iron has been added to Santa’s golf bag
14) An additional birch tree appears on the right side
15) Hat on the snowman is now hanging off to the left
16) Lost ball in the snow off to the left
17) Birdie in the tree (cardinal)
18) Santa’s hat has a crystal ball in place of his pom-pom
19) A tree topper ornament is now on top of a pine tree
20) Holly appeared in front of some pine trees on left side
21) The snowman’s shovel is wider
22) Flag on the next green has changed location
23) Skis on the golf bag switched direction
24) Mouse tracks in the snow (right of the golf bag)
25) Golf green is in the shape of a Christmas tree
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.