Revealed: Sewing Alphabet
Here's the whole twist...
Many things have gone amiss while crafting this patchwork quilt with love. Were you able to find the 30 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Sewing Alphabet Revealed
- Applique flower changed from blue to red
- B – stands for buttons (word added) with 2 buttons that must have been used by someone
- Calico cat joins the scene
- Must have finished those white mittens and darned some cozy socks!
- E – did you figure it out, stands for Embroidery
- Gingham now blue versus red
- Iron must have been used as cord appears in a slightly different position
- Jacquard now red versus blue (swapped colors with the gingham print)
- K – did you figure it out, stands for knitting
- Black sewing machine swapped places from center to sewing machine (M)
- Needles were added to the basket of yarn
- An additional spool of thread was added just below the cat
- Tassels were added to the cat’s pillow
- Different cat appears on the pillow – and is sleeping!
- The striped colors of the blanket changed
- L – stands for the pretty lace shown
- “Stich in time” seems appropriate to now show a clock!
- N – changed from Needles to Notions
- Notions show pins in the pin cushion (and sewing needles were removed)
- Background color for “sewing keeps me in stitches” changed from green to brown
- O – stands for Organza
- Pattern, what – wait, that pattern is now the same as the Quilt block
- R – stands for ruffle
- S – stands for scissors with a spool of thread removed scissors closed
- T – stands for thimble
- Understitch color changed from green to brown
- W – stands for wool with 2 spools removed to reveal the word
- X – cross stitch explanation complete by adding numbers 3 and 4
- The purple yarn was used and a yellow ball of yarn was added with the blue one shifting locations
- The zipper was pulled up a bit
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.