Revealed: Squirrel's Life
Here's the whole twist...
A red squirrel’s mischievous antics can provide hours of entertainment. Should be no surprise that an afternoon with such a curious critter would result in many adventures gone amiss. Did you find the 19 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Squirrel's Life Revealed:
- Squirrel is on the left – no, on the right of the flower!
- Background color changed from shade of purple to blue
- Color of hyacinth flower changed from white to purple, and the watering can from yellow to blue
- Squirrel reacts (a bit shocked) to see another squirrel munching on his berry branch
- Solo squirrel holding the “O” in LOVE meets his soulmate!
- Squirrel with face in dandelion swaps locations with squirrel cautiously nosing a dandelion (location 14)
- An extra raspberry appears for this hungry squirrel
- Red stripe on teepee and design on canoe now blue
- Squirrel now has a paddle – wonder if he will get them moving
- Acrobatic squirrel with amazing grip strength and skill drops to a one-legged layout position on the rope
- Different squirrel now cracking one nut, not two
- Squirrel changed the lettering on the blocks to read MORE NUTS
- Squirrel on the left playing chess has moved the King – on the attack!
- Squirrel nosing a dandelion replaced with squirrel from location 6
- Squirrel changed message offering encouragement for the acrobatic squirrel
- Background color changed from pink to purple behind the squirrel smelling the pink/white tulips
- Surfing squirrel now riding a different color surfboard
- Amazing squirrel strength displayed by carrying load of nuts yet another step
- There is still a squirrel with tulips – but purple not white, and striking a very different pose
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.