Revealed: Stars Over St. Paul
Here's the whole twist...
What a beautiful evening in downtown St. Paul. Many things have gone amiss in the bustling city. Were you able to find the 28 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
- Did you make a wish when you spotted the shooting star (now going in the opposite direction)?
- More clouds have appeared in the sky
- Colors in the sky shift with evening/nighttime beginning in St. Paul
St. PAUL CATHEDRAL
- The color of the St. Paul Cathedral has changed
- The dome is a dark copper
- Lights have been turned on inside the top of dome and light beams are shining up the sides of the building
- A tree appears in front of the Cathedral
- Two flagpoles appear with US flags proudly flying on each side of the State Capitol
- People appear on the steps of the Capitol
1ST NATIONAL BANK BUILDING
- Some lights have been turned on inside the 1st National Bank Building
- The 1st sign on top is now turned on
- The building color changed
EXCEL ENERGY CENTER
- Xcel Energy Center sign is turned on
- Lights are on inside the Xcel Energy Center
- The side of Xcel Energy Center is brown
UNION DEPOT BUILDING
- People appear in front of the Union Depot
- Two light poles with globe lights appear in front of the Union Depot
- Union Depot banners appear on one of the light poles
- Time changed on the clock of the Landmark Center
- The biker from Minneapolis (do you recognize her from the Moon Over Minneapolis puzzle) made it to St. Paul. She is pedaling along the street in front of the Landmark Center
CUSTOM HOUSE ST PAUL
- Lower windows are now purplish-blue
- Some lights have been turned on inside the Custom House
- Street lights on bridge are turned on
- Street lights on the bike path are on
- Two more bikers are enjoying the bike path
- Bikers have their lights on (two with headlights, all now have rear lights) and a wheel reflector was added to middle biker
- Artist’s signature was moved to the other side
- Fitting that even more stars appear in the night sky shining over St. Paul
Need a Hint? Click Here.
- What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.