Revealed: Wings of Winter
Here's the whole twist...
Beautiful birds on a winter day. Many things have gone amiss… some very obvious, yet some subtle. Were you able to catch the 20 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Wings of Winter Revealed:
1) A goldfinch has joined the scene
2) Another woodpecker has joined the scene
3) An additional chickadee has joined the scene
4) A cabin in the upper left corner has appeared
5) The chipmunk has come out of his hiding spot
6) The woodpecker has moved locations
7) The chickadee has moved locations and is looking in a new direction
8) The blue jay has moved locations
9) The blue jay has picked a berry to eat
10) Someone has left a winter hat on the fence post
11) Someone has done a carving in the fence post of a heart and arrow
12) There’s a hole in the fence post where there used to be a knot
13) Berries on the left side of puzzle have moved to the left
14) The end of the log next to the chipmunk has rotated and cracks are in different locations
15) Two birch tree logs have been added to the scene in the lower left corner of puzzle
16) An additional tree branch with some berries has been added to the scene on the right
17) An additional pinecone appears in the upper middle of the puzzle
18) Leaves in lower left have some fall colors
19) Lower right corner a bird has left some footprints in the snow
20) It’s now snowing!
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: