Revealed: Winter City
Here's the whole twist...
It's a crisp day in this whimsical winter city. A few curious cats along with some other snowy mishaps may make you shiver with delight. Did you discover the 32 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Winter City Revealed:
1) Red house window with X through it changed shape and now has a cat in the window
2) Sun has moved in the sky
3) Sun has a star in the middle of it now
4) Another tree has entered the scene in the sky
5) Smoke is coming out of three chimneys
6) An additional black bird has appeared on the tree
7) Owls appear in the tree
8) A squirrel is in the tree
9) Cream house upper left, the window has changed
10) Cream house upper left, the cat and light pole have switched directions
11) Pine tree has grown in front of the red house
12) Green house in the back row, square window is now a clock
13) Blue house in the back row had three windows change locations
14) One black bird turned into a cardinal
15) Light blue house in the second row, roof changed to aqua shingles
16) Blue house in the second row now has a cat in a window
17) Blue house in the second row has a bird on the light pole
18) Blue house in the second row has a candle in a window
19) Black house in middle had it’s roof change to purple with purple trim
20) Grey bird has turned into a bluejay
21) Black house in the middle, the cat in the window is now eyeing a fishbowl
22) A new tree grew on the right side of the cream house in the middle row
23) Chimney patterns changed on the three houses in front row
24) Left front row house has a cat on the roof
25) Left front row house windows in dormers switched locations
26) A mound of snow is in front of the house on bottom left side of puzzle
27) Four houses in the middle front row have become five houses
28) Green and blue houses in front row switched places
29) Star above the doors on the blue house is now a snowflake design (Winter Carnival Logo)
30) Purple house and white house flopped locations
31) The artist, Karla Gerard’s signature moved
32) A girl with pigtails appears in the window of the red house
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.