Revealed: Yo-Ho! Paul and Babe
Here's the whole twist...
You gotta cheer for lumberjack Paul Bunyan and his trusty sidekick Babe. Many things are certain to have gone amiss in the Northwoods. Why legend has it his footprints created the Great Lakes, and one day he was so tired he dragged his axe home, accidentally creating the Mississippi River.
Where you able to find the 12 differences between the box cover and the final puzzle image? In addition, did you notice the 23 woodland animals hidden in the tree foliage?!
Yo-Ho! Paul and Babe Revealed:
- Smoke is now coming out of Paul Bunyan’s pipe
- Fall is here… tree colors have changed dramatically!
- Leaves are now falling from the trees
- Woodpecker appears on one of the trees
- Babe’s tongue is hanging out
- Ducks in lower right hand corner are now geese
- Blue border turns into a red border
- Lettering across the bottom changes from “Paul Bunyan” to “Paul Bunyan & Babe the Blue Ox”
- Subtle changes occur in the dark tree line in the background
- Bushes were added in front of the brick wall
- Colors of tree trunks on the right turn from brown to greyish color (and slightly more bark definition on tree trunks on the left)
- Paul Bunyan is holding a red leaf!
Were you able to find all the changes?
Woodland Animals Revealed:
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: