Revealed: You Betcha!
Here's the whole twist...
Words and phrases, this puzzle is a celebration of all things Midwestern. Many things have gone amiss within this collection of familiar slang and sayings used in our Midwest speak. Were you able to find the 21 differences between the box cover and the puzzle image?
You Betcha! Revealed
- Nordeast changed to Ya Don’t Say?
- Please you take the LAST one changed to No. YOU take the LAST one
- Hot Enough for Ya changed to Cold Enough for Ya
- Sun turns into clouds
- Temperature gauge drops
- Oh fer sure! changed to oh fer fun!
- Soda changed to Pop
- Hot Dish is being eaten – with some on the fork
- Real quick hands on the alarm clock have moved
- Oh fer cute – changed from cat to dog image
- Okie Dokie and Big Ten swapped locations
- Bird image added after Holy Buckets (versus stars)
- Big Ten image changed slightly – showing football and no uprights (goal posts)
- Word Padiddle added to car with one headlight out
- Take Care, then changed to Bye Bye now
- Just gonna Squeeze in there changed to Just gonna Squeeze past ya!
- Hello, I’m Lena changed to Hello, I’m Ole
- Bag toss now Corn Hole
- Bag toss bags have moved
- Well then why don’t ya? Changed to Roll out the barrel
- Ya Don’t Say changed to Nordeast
- Skol megaphone facing opposite direction
- Two ducks in duck duck gray duck image changed direction
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.