Revealed: Home Sweet Gnome
Here's the whole twist...
One can’t help but marvel at the magical life of gnomes. In this beautiful woodland scene, there are many things that have gone amiss as these hearty folk are busily foraging in their forest home.
Did you find the 26 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Home Sweet Gnome Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- Red berries now appear behind the green leaves in the upper left corner
- Leaves are starting to change colors as fall approaches
- A bee has joined the scene, hanging out on a leaf
- Two additional moths can be seen far off in the distance
- A camouflaged moth appears on the tree
- A woodpecker arrives for a snack -- leaving even more holes in the tree
- Yellow moth closed its wings as it sits on the white flower
- Purple flower appears
- Flowers were collected in the bag hanging on the tree
- Gnome peeking out from behind the tree
- Inch worm on the strawberry!
- Additional white flower has bloomed among the green foliage
- Gnome hung a striped rug out the window
- Snail appeared on top of the mushroom
- Additional gnome foraging just below the mushrooms
- Bee landed on the purple flowers in the garden
- Another gnome hitching a ride on the wheelbarrow
- Two more strawberries on the ground around the full basket
- Acorn was moved (spun around – did you catch that?!)
- Cup and coffee pot sport a slightly different design and color
- Napping gnome on the steps has a pipe next to him
- New berries starting to ripen
- New yellow moth appears on leaves
- Ladybug is carrying the bucket away!
- Gnome's expression shows a bit surprised by the ladybug’s action!
- Another acorn appears on the ground
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.
Please like us on Facebook or share what you thought: