Revealed: Nordic Love
Here's the whole twist...
Uff da – what happened here! Many of your Scandinavian favorites have gone amiss. Were you able to find the 30 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Nordic Love Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- A skiing gnome appears in place of the coffee pot, coffee beans and heart!
- Sisu word changed to Takk
- Deer moved to where Viking image was located
- Fox is replaced with new blue Dala horse
- Bird in top right changes from blue to red color
- Rooster moved to where the deer was located
- Green coffee cup moves under skiing gnome, cup handle flips and accent dots on cup change color
- The word Mysa appears under the green coffee cup
- Flag of Finland moved to where the Flag of Denmark was located
- White daisies change colors to green and yellow
- Tall flower swaps location with tall flower labeled #22
- Blue heart turns red
- Word changed from Skol to Skal
- Teapot and cups on serving tray change color (from gray to blue) and an additional pastry appears
- Red/white colors of sail change on the Viking ship
- Mushroom changes shape and color
- Accent colors change on red Dala horse
- Flag that resembles the Flag of Norway (can you identify what's wrong) moved to where the Flag of Sweden was located
- Yellow female gnome has replaced red male gnome
- Flag of Sweden moved to where the Flag of Finland was located
- Yellow/green flowers change to white daisies
- Tall flower swaps location with location labeled #11
- Flag of Denmark moved to where the flag that resembles the Flag of Norway was located
- Viking falls off the puzzle – moves underneath the gnome
- Gnome moves up and is slightly smaller
- Red heart turns blue
- Takk word changed to Sisu
- Sprig appears on Julbock
- Mushroom changes color and shape
- Wait… that Viking that disappeared… his helmet grew horns!
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.