Revealed: Tour of Lights
Here's the whole twist...
So much to see and experience at the Bentleyville “Tour of Lights” in Duluth, MN. Guaranteed to get you in the spirit of the holidays! As you piece together this spectacular light show and perhaps enjoy some hot chocolate, you will discover some things have gone amiss.
Were you able to find the 21 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image?
Tour of Lights Revealed:
Refer to box art below for location of each of these changes.
- Pine cones have been added all around the garland
- Bells were blinking – now both bells are lit on the top left side
- It’s snowing – beautiful snowflakes appear throughout the sky!
- Rudolph is now leading the sleigh team with his shiny red nose!
- There is a full moon
- Santa’s sack of toys was loaded up in the sleigh
- Both bells are lit on the top right side as well
- A stocking lights up the night (was added to the scene)...
- and a pair of candy canes light up as well
- There are now two cups of hot cocoa, yum!
- This firework is different – looks like the one that was at location #14
- The tree topper light changed color
- Helicopter appears – someone must be taking a tour for an aerial view of the lights!
- Another new firework explodes in the sky
- A wrapped gift lights up the scene
- Lights on the tree change color
- A third evergreen tree can be seen in the distance
- Reindeer mascot pops up from behind the Bentleyville ornament
- Another roasting stick with marshmallows appears (and is moved down a bit)
- Pink snowflake and cookie lights are hidden...
- because Santa is welcoming you to the Bentleyville Tour of Lights!
Need a Hint? Click Here.
Still need more help to finish the puzzle? Prefer to view the actual puzzle image? Click here to see the complete reveal.