Revealed: Jam Session
Here's the whole twist...
An explosion of music fills the air. Were you able to find the 20 differences between the puzzle you assembled and the box image… some obvious, some subtle?
Jam Session Revealed:
- The keyboard in the upper left moved to the lower left corner
- Clarinet moves from the lower right corner to the upper left corner
- Trumpet and bugle swap locations
- Treble clef moves from the lower right hand side to the top of the puzzle
- Eighth notes are turned about 45 degrees clockwise on the left side of the image
- Orange confetti in the purple section is now coming out of the trumpet
- Eighth notes within the purple section are turned 180 degrees and moved a bit higher
- The dark purple-blue guitar from the lower left corner has moved to the upper right corner
- Some blue confetti has appeared in the upper right hand corner
- Some squiggly lines have been removed from the upper right hand corner
- The drum sticks have moved from the bottom of puzzle to on top of the black baby grand piano
- A sixteenth note has appeared in the middle, right side of the puzzle
- Confetti on the blue guitar (roughly in center) changes from gold to multiple colors
- Confetti left of the blue guitar changes color from light blue to yellow
- A black violin is added to the image towards the bottom
- Trombone moves from the bottom left to the bottom right
- Pink confetti that was coming from the trombone moves even further left on bottom
- The two eighth notes at the bottom of the image move locations
- Two connected eighth notes now appear at the bottom of the puzzle
- The artist’s signature, Juileez, moves from the bottom left to the bottom right
Were you able to find all the changes?
Need a Hint? Click Here.
What did you think of the jigsaw puzzle?
Please let us know by writing a review.